Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Reading me
I use to like to read in elementary school, mostly goosebumps and diary of the wimpy kid and so on. Why don't people read more!? It can be many things that make you not want to read or just cause you've don't want to. I would think stress would be one. Stress about homework or any situation you are going through. Another thing would be no time to read. No time by working or school, get home relax or do homework. Or any other thing you would prefer to do. Also our social media or games and Netflix and the news. I think we prefer the easy way by watching movie instead of reading the book. Easier by just watching and listening. Even I do this. But we should read more. Why Not. Although it is difficult to find a book that really catches your interest. Let your own mind picture out the book and use your imagination. It's also a good exercise to keep your mind healthy.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment