Monday, March 18, 2019

My experience when I share something about a book or mathematics or anything. Is that all people have different perspectives of seeing things. Not all people are going to agree with the same thing, but those who have read the same book or seen the same show or hear the same music. They well tend to have a better bond or friendship. I can be wrong but as an example. If those people gather who like the same stuff and share there thoughts about it and discuss about each others thoughts then you or they can get great ideas or knowledges. Which is good having more perspectives. This relates to the Paul Simon Video where He makes music with another culture. As what I saw in the video they seems happy and content dancing to the music sharing a bond together. He opened up to there type of culture and they seem to like his music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment