Monday, March 25, 2019
GOOD MORNING 🌆
Something's that I have noticed in my morning routines, is that I suck at waking up! My first alarm dose not me up & is a radar sounds. I know that if I put music as my alarm, I just might sleep even more. Another thing is that it gets cold in my room. So that makes me not want to wake up. My plan is to be more organized of how to wake up. My alarm will not be the radar sounds anymore. I'll put music. I know I just said it might get me more sleepy but I'll make sure to put good energetic music. Also I'll put an alarm early great to put the heater on. So I can wake up not cold. I'll try it out. If it dose not work then back to the drawing board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment