Thursday, February 21, 2019
THE INTERDISCIPLINARY
Entrepreneurship... people that love what they do, they invent a product or system that they put out in the world so the the people can be a part of it, they might love or hate it. What entrepreneurs put out to the world do it for themselves, not because someone tells them what to do it or how to run it. That’s why we might love what they put out because it’s different. My big question is how do I come up with an idea that has not already been taken? I’m sure most of my ideas are being made already with probably a person with money and making it happen than me broke and just thinking about it. Also how would come put it out to the world? Social media? Posters? Radio? Obviously social media you have to have many followers and posters people have to care to even read it, and radio will they even put me on the spot? And if I do come up with an idea...will it affect the world? There are so many bright minds, what will be my big idea be? I think doing what I love has not been found yet so I guess I have to keep on searching....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment