Wednesday, February 6, 2019
DECISIONS, DECISIONS(how I make important decisions)
Decisions. Some can be hard to make, some we can overcome quickly. It all depends of the type sistuation. I make decisions we all do. How I make decisions to a hard sistuation, I have to think of the concenqences that might come to me or the people that is might affect. Also what type of benefits will I gain from making a decision? Thinking it through is the best choice to make in a decision. Also be kind of heart when making a decision. Some decisions you have to take quickly. If I was put in that sistuation where I have to take a decision quick, which I Hope never comes especially if it’s a bad case of sistuation. I would just take witch ever feels best from heart and also thinking it quick. Obviously if it’s a life or death sistuation, I would have to do everything in my power to survive and help whoever I can. Decisions can be so hard, sometimes you can overthink or sometimes it’s best not too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment