Sunday, September 9, 2018

THE WEEK IN REVIEW

This week in class I got new pieces of new knowledge about philosophers. Philosophers have a very different way of seeing things and just thinking out of the box and they are very wise. In my opinion, I think philosophers are great and I want to be at that level of thinking and writing and expressing myself. I admire them for the way they question life and the things around them. Also how writing goes deeper than just words what i mean by that is we were talking in class how you can tell how the writer(Author) is feeling toward the character or stage and even audience( the reader)because you are just reading a book that has no way of showing feeling or anything of course but only the printed words in the book, you can tell how the Author is feeling those things by Diction, description, syntax, and characterization and also imagery/ figurative language these  are all clues for tone of the author.  Also, it's letting me bloom but in a very slow paste. These assignments on the blog are not hard to do but also I need to know how to let my thinking come clear so I can show how I feel about what I'm writing about and if I make my point clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment