Tuesday, September 4, 2018
The Making of the satire
Well first off I had to choose something that was a real life problem and I chose insurance companies. I had to get info about it and see how their system works,. and as well look the problems of it. I feel like I did not make my satire dramatic enough or wrap my whole thoughts about it. i did lack of work on it, to be honest, but my point was to make the reader realize that insurance companies and the law to have an insurance is just messed up, if you get badly injured and need a surgery or a cure thats out there and you have no money or insurance then you can not get that treatment, knowing that the cure or help is there but can not get it because money. and that insurance companies can be theft. and if you don't have insurance you still have to pay. some people won't have any problems and still have to pay for insurance or pay from there tax. and we should truly make a change to that. or be more aware of it. and i will continue to edit my satire because i feel it needs more work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment