Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My Masterpiece

My masterpiece will be a subject that I will be teaching to the class. What is my masterpiece about? At first it was about how to make extra income. Such as investing or making an online business. I decided not to go with that subject anymore since I don't have the experience or enough knowledge about investing or making an online business. I just knew a certain amount of knowledge of it. Any ways I changed it to motivation. I quickly changed it again since I didn't know how to reach that or maybe I just didn't feel motivated about that subject. The subject that I might go all the way through would be "change in schools". On the outer point of view is if a kid can't do the work then he/she will fall the work and affect them from then to later on. Considered dumb or any other names you would like to give. The other point of view would be from the students if not from the students. Than my point of view what I see and others who agree. I got this subject from "Prince EA" he talks about how the school needs to change. A lack of passion and campassion in schools. Also how some of the things we learn in school will be highly useless for our future. School is not getting us ready for our future. Some things I didn't learn in school, which I think should be taught would be how to earn points for credit to buy a house or car. About mortgage. Tax. How to be creative. All we do in school is follow intrusions and directions. Okay.... So I'll also be showing some videos. About a student. Maybe some other videos about how other countries teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment