Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Masterpiece Essay

I do believe I was treated as a colleague in my group. Outside the group I was uncertain. They don't know me and I don't know them. In this class it was harder for me to present my presentation. I would assume it was because I don't know them that well. Like strangers. My Chicano Latino course would make each of us talk to different people. And some acuities where we all talk of the same subject as a group standing. I would put myself in Hamlet. Why? I feel like sometimes Hamlet is not being understoodby anyone  He's not alone, but yet again he is.... .Also Macbeth. I see my self as him and makes me question of I would trun out like him if I were to have power. Macbeth turned his trust into desire. Rather be loyal or turn that down for power and richness? That's something I can not answer till I experience it. Another character I put my self as would be Bernard. The only part I would relate to him would be when he had everything. Popularity and high self esteem. He still felt lonely. I can relate to the loneyness. Everyone is on there own little world. I'm not always in the same page as others. I have a phone, family, girlfriend. And yet again I feel lonely at time... Why is that? I feel like I have not reconnected with my passion. I don't even think I have a passion yet. If not then when? I hope not long. Passions can switch over time. There are many passions out there. Witch one will be mine? I just hope I find what I'm looking for. Which is my passion. Singing about this course that made laugh out loud would be me in this course. We were given the options of books or online. I believed online would be better than books. I thought that I would be doing everything a lot better and caught up with all work. That changed over the time. Why? It could have been anything honestly. I was talking a little behind because of work. So a big lol for me thinking it was going to be easier that it was going to be online but it's not just that. It's about the atmosphere your in that's what makes a change of you and work. The 5 presentation that I felt where common were, Lizbeth, Cynthia, Irene, Angel, me. What was in common in these presentations where videos. Videos witch complete the teaching and show a deeper example. My question now is whether adding a video or not would be more professional. Am I a hero? I would not call myself a hero. I don't recall any heroic actions Ive made. But what I do notice in movies is a hero dose not call himself a hero. He/she dose the the actions of a hero. The people call them heros. It's would be up to the people I say. I don't call my self a hero because all I do is school and work and just so thing witch are right and sometimes I just get bad days or mad moods. I respond "Here I come!" To adventure. Why? Because it's something new that does not take the same place for years, or days. I have not found a mentor yet. I had conquered a challenge. A challenge of myself. It took place at work. I know that I think negative. Witch in result makes me in a bad mood. I thought to myself. I should visual things a better way. I don't have a hard job. It's pretty simple and easy. To look forward of things to college. I shook of the stress and bad mood. Saying I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment