Wednesday, January 30, 2019

MACBETHS THERAPIST

The word has spread about Macbeth’s sistuation. I have invited him to come for supper. Waiting for his arrival. A knock on the door, Macbeth has arrived as I joined him for supper I asked him if he is happy where he is now. His was yes, living to the fullest. I have questioned that by why dose he want so much power. And he replied with “ I get really hungry at nights, and my wife says I should go on a diet. I even question why I’m with her. But once I told her about me becoming king of what the witches have told me. She said if I become king I can eat all I want.” Macbeth then said “that’s why I decided to go after being king”. I couldn’t believe that was the actual reason of him trying to gain more power. But as I saw him eating, he was eating like an animal. He started to talk with him mouth open and saying thank you. I felt kinda disgusted. So I just stopped talking to him and walked him out the door when he was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment