Sunday, January 20, 2019
(Backup) MACBETH N’ ME
I did some research on Macbeth, Witches who wish to meet Macbeth want to tell her he will be the king to the throne. His ambition for power was not very high. Once he sent a letter to his beloved wife “lady Macbeth” about how witches told him he will become King. His wife becomes for ambitious for power than Macbeth him self. Once Macbeth hears that the kings son is next in line for the throne, His ambition for power starts to grow. He kills the king and son of the king and I think people who are getting suspicious about him. I am interested in reading this story. I’m sure I’m missing some details. I am also interested about the witches, if there are witches what over creatures are there? Or what other type of supernatural is there in the story. Also I would like to know about the history of this story? When did it become the most popular. Did people hate it or love it? What happens when people keep wanting power and not stopping for more power ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment