Tuesday, November 13, 2018
INVESTING IN ME
Investing in me....I'm not sure of how to answer that. Because what I am doing now with school work and helping my parents out around the house and as well keeping my room clean. I would like to invest my self more which I know I can but for some reason, I feel like I am not putting my best efforts. Which I know I should change but i just need that motivation constantly because sometimes I get distracted and leads my heads elsewhere. Like I've been thinking about a job and the iPhone XR and as well the Apple watch series 4. But anyways I would like to invest more in myself and future by making a time management and also putting more time on my school work. And perhaps get a job to make some sort of money for my needs and wants and some type of help for my parents and if the job gets to much for my school work then ill have to quit that job and focus on my education
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment